- Trainer, marketing manager,
lecturer, writer, business advisor.
International dog judge.
- Many years’ experience in marketing, export and import,
different kinds of tasks connected to communication.
- Has written several articles on commercial topics, communication
and judging dogs.
Motto: Always with people and for people.
Working with different people in different
organisations and on different tasks has created a good basis
to work as a trainer; to act at the same time as a member
of the group and point the way with examples of every day
life. Enthusiasm, dedication and experience are the right
words to describe the trainer.
Companies don’t succeed
– people do. How do we make your people stronger? What
if we work with ideas that are so simple they work? Awareness,
overview, communication, systems and planning.
What tools do we need – that we start using immediately?
What a great motivation we create if we develop these tools
– based on the sum of our experiences!